Information We Collect and How We Use It
Personal Information You Provide
You may choose to provide certain personal information, such as your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, on our site in one or more of the following ways:
1. News, Alerts, and Publications: You may sign up to receive news, alerts, and publications from us by providing us with your name and e-mail address and selecting one or more topics of interest. In such a case, we will use the information you provide to send you the types of communications you request and to communicate with you about other topics we think may interest you.
2. Blogs: You may subscribe to get an RSS feed or other regular notification and/or delivery of the content on our blog by submitting your e-mail address. In such a case, we will use the information you provide to send you the information you request and to communicate with you about our blog. You also may be able to submit comments to our blog. In so doing, you may choose to include personal information in your comments, and you also may be required to submit your name and e-mail address along with your comment. In such a case, we may use your first name to identify you as a commenter.
3. Event Registration: You may register to attend or otherwise participate in our events by providing us with information such as your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. In such a case, we will use the information you provide to register you for the event and to communicate with you regarding the event. We also may use the information to communicate with you about other events and topics we think may interest you.
4. Contact Us: You may communicate with us using the “contact us” feature or other contact information made available on our site. When you send us a communication in such a manner, we may ask you to provide information including your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. In such a case, we will use the information you provide to respond to you, and also to communicate with you about topics we think may interest you.
5. Other Uses: We may use the personal information you provide for our internal purposes, including to administer this website, to conduct market research, to analyze data, and to comply with applicable laws, regulations, rules, policies, and procedures.
6. Other Features: Our website may offer various other features and functionalities, which we may add, change or remove from time to time. We may ask you to submit certain personal information so we can provide you with and communicate with you about these features.
Personal Information We Collect by Automated Means
When you visit our website, we collect certain information by automated means, including how many users have visited our site, the specific pages they accessed, how long they viewed those pages, and how they came to and where they went from those pages. Collecting this information helps us better tailor our site for you and our other visitors. We collect this information through various means including “cookies,” “web beacons,” and IP addresses, as explained below. All of this information is de-personalized.
2. Web Beacons: Certain pages on our website may contain “web beacons” (also known as Internet tags, pixel tags and clear GIFs). Web beacons allow third parties to obtain information such as the IP address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the beacon appears, the URL of the page on which the beacon appears, the time the page containing the beacon was viewed, the type of browser used to view the page, and the information in cookies set by the third party.
3. IP Addresses: An IP address is a unique identifier that certain electronic devices use to identify and communicate with each other on the Internet. When you visit our website, we may view the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet. We use this information to determine the general physical location of the device, the type of device, and the geographic regions our website visitors come from. We also may use this information to enhance our website. All of this information is de-personalized.
Information We Share
We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our organization or its assets. In such an event, we will use reasonable efforts to attempt to require that the transferee uses the personal information you have provided through this site in a manner that is consistent with this Privacy Notice. All above exclude text messaging originator opt-in data and consent; this information will not be shared with any third parties.
Links To Other Sites
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of the personal information we collect through our website. However, we do not make any express or implied representations, warranties, guarantees, or promises with respect to the effectiveness of such safeguards against theft, breach, hack or other infiltration or exfiltration and any resulting loss or misuse of your personal information, and shall not be liable to you in any such event.
SMS Terms of Service
Go to jdvance.com to sign up to receive fundraising solicitations and campaign notifications from JD Vance for Senate, (513) 647-4402, by registering your mobile number with us. After signing up, you will receive a text message from us on your mobile number. Message frequency may vary. Msg&Data Rates may apply.
Compatible carriers include: AT&T, T-Mobile®, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Boost, Alltel (Verizon Wireless), U.S. Cellular, Cellular One, MetroPCS, ACS/Alaska, Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central Illinois, Centennial Wireless, Cox Communications, EKN/Appalachian Wireless, GCI, Illinois Valley Cellular, Immix/Keystone Wireless, Inland Cellular, Nex-Tech Wireless, Rural Cellular Corporation, Thumb Cellular, United Wireless, West Central (WCC), Cellcom, C Spire Wireless CellSouth, Cricket, Cincinnati Bell and Virgin Mobile®. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
To discontinue receiving SMS messages from JD Vance for Senate, text STOP to any of our messages. For additional help, text HELP or [email protected]
Access, Corrections, Updates and Deletions
To the extent required by law, we provide users with reasonable access to their personal information and the ability to review, correct, and delete it. To help protect your privacy, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access to your information. If you would like to update your contact information, or be removed from our lists, please contact us by e-mail to [email protected], or in writing at P.O. Box 6564 Cincinnati, OH 45206.
If you have any questions about our information practices, please contact us by e-mail to [email protected], or in writing at P.O. Box 6564 Cincinnati, OH 45206.